Invisible Clan

Lineage2

#1 2007-01-25 00:53:43

Rage

Verdil

Informacje ogólne

Klan Invisible oficjalnie przenosi się na nowy serwer SupremeL2. Jest to młody serwer, którym zarządzają admini m.in. z l2p, l2x, oparty jest o zmodyfikowany Chronicle 4 na Chronicle 5 (na dzień dzisiejszy prawie wszystko z C5 już działa, serwer bardzo szybko się rozwija). Rate serwera to 5x. Link do strony: www.supremel2.com

Invisible to solidny, dobrze zorganizowany klan, którego tworzą doświadczeni członkowie m.in. Invisible/Inforce z Eureki (l2p), czy ShadowNess ze Starisa (l2x). Celem klanu jest przede wszystkim dobra, wspólna zabawa, bardzo chętnie chodzimy na PvP oraz Siege. Działamy na bazie łucznicy+support (HE, SR, PR, BD, SWS, WC, Bish, EE, PP, Warlock, OL,  tank) .

Wszystkich zainteresowanych zapraszamy do składania podań w dziale Rekrutacja: http://l2pklan.pun.pl/viewforum.php?id=29 (według danego wzoru). Wymagana jest rejestracja na forum.

Dzisiaj w newsie na stronie Suprema napisali, że zamykają rejestrację do odwołania - kto nie założył jeszcze konta - współczuję

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/8834/verdilorl.png

#2 2008-03-24 10:50:57

Erythnul

Invisible Member

Pole do popisu: Jestem B.I.S.H.O.P.E.M

Re: Informacje ogólne

przecież my nie gramy już na supreme, lol

http://vogt.neostrada.pl/stoop.gif

#3 2008-03-25 11:11:01

Armetis

pr0

Re: Informacje ogólne

Dear Supreme L2 members -

During my absence over the past few months, things have changed quite a bit! Once a booming community, financially scraping by - to a now legit business organization making upwards of 15k a month!Another little known fact, even to me, was that Nevyn, Onepex, and Mcrabben7 have been making unauthorized transactions from my paypal account. In the month of March alone each of them has over 5,000USD in SL2's (your) money. Upon confronting them of this, I immediately changed account access to the paypal, but was cut off from the rest of SL2. My account has been ban hammered!!! (ironic?) from IRC, the forums, webserver, game servers, and the server's themselves. They're good arent they? Between the 3 of them, along with cooperation from Delta,they have seen to it that I no longer have a say in what is being done with the hardware at all, to which I will be taking legal actions against. First thing in the morning I have an appointment with legal council regarding appropriate actions to take in this matter.

I assure you, all your account information is safe, and the game servers will remain online as long as possible until this is solved. But I simply can not be a part of this money squandering operation any longer. It has become what we set out to be better then - just another L2 server making loads of cash.

Obviously, I do not have any other means of contacting you all, but I will remain idle in IRC and try to answer any questions you may have and post them here. I will keep this page updated when I have further news.

- [Ashe]

Co do supreme :<

Stopka forum

RSS